At Daniel & Jones Orthodontics, our goal is to give you a great value for a reasonable price.
How Much Do Braces Cost?
The overall cost of your orthodontic treatment depends on your individual needs and treatment plan, but that should never be an obstacle standing between you and your best smile.
Our team will work with you to find an arrangement that fits your budget. After we create a treatment plan specifically for you, you’ll see all of the available payment plan options that best suit your needs. That way, you can make the best choice for you and your smile.
In addition to accepting most major insurance plans, we offer the following payment and financing options.
- Preferred Patient Interest-Free Financing: We can customize a payment plan that can work for your family’s budget!
- In-office, no-interest pick-a-payment options: Extend monthly payments and reduce down payments.
- HSA/FSA: Spend from your Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account.
- Paid-In-Full Discount: Get a discount when you pay the full amount on the front-end
- SADSP Discounts: For Members of the Smile Advantage Dental Savings Plan
- Credit cards: We accept all major credit cards
We also can set up automated monthly payment options to make it more convenient for your busy schedule.
Our Daniel & Jones Orthodontics team is trained to assist you in determining your insurance coverage. We accept many Arkansas insurance plans as part of our commitment to making a great smile as affordable as possible.
If you have insurance that does cover any portion of your orthodontic treatment, we’re always willing to help you discover your benefits before you even come to your first free visit.
Here are just some of the insurance plans you may have:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CVS Health iSave
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- And more!