Dr. Daniel truly feels blessed to be an orthodontist. Dr. Daniel and his staff believe that everyday provides an opportunity to have a positive influence on our patients. We have a unique gift/challenge to create a change in someone's smile that can have a dramatic effect on their self-esteem and to boost their self-confidence. Moreover, we develop relationships that allow us to share life's journey with our patients and their families.
Dr. Daniel considers his most important accomplishments to be his marriage and family. Dr. Daniel and his wife have four children. They are active members of Immanuel Baptist Church, where they teach Sunday school and support missions. Fellowship of Christian Athletes -FCA, Women and Children First Shelter and the Go Near Ministry supporting Africa are a few of the missions they support. His leisure time revolves around kids' sporting events, Arkansas Razorback games and weekends at the lake.
Dr. Daniel is a native of Arkansas. He attended the University of Arkansas and the University of Central Arkansas, where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Zoology. Following his undergraduate education, he was accepted to Baylor College of Dentistry where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Upon the completion of a two year orthodontic residency program at St. Louis University, Dr. Daniel then achieved the level of Master of Science in Dentistry. Dr. Daniel has been in private practice since 1989 and has been involved with various professional organization and held various officer positions.
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology, University of Central Arkansas
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Baylor College of Dentistry
- Master of Science in Dentistry, Orthodontic Residency, St. Louis University
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southwest Society of Orthodontists
- Arkansas Society of Orthodontists
- Arkansas State Dental Society
- Pulaski County Dental Society
- American Dental Association