Join Our Team
Daniel & Jones Orthodontics is currently accepting applications for Clinical Assistants in Little Rock and Saline County. Learn more and apply below!
We’re looking for experienced dental assistants who will bring a positive, hardworking demeanor to our team and who thrive in a fast-paced environment. Orthodontic assisting experience is extremely helpful, but not required. If the qualifications below sound like you, we would love to see if you’re a good fit for our growing team.
Qualified candidates will be:
- Experienced in dental or orthodontic assisting
- Ready to bring a friendly and positive energy to every interaction with teammates, doctors, and patients
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to the details and to providing an exceptional standard of care
- Hardworking, dependable team players willing to do their part to help the office run smoothly
- Clear communicators ready to guide patients and families through the treatment process
- Kind and respectful to teammates, patients, and doctors at all times
- Full-time Monday-Thursday in Little Rock OR Saline County
- Saline County team members split days between Benton and Bryant locations
- Travel between Little Rock and Saline County may be needed occasionally for staffing needs or special events
- Benefits include company-paid medical & dental insurance and 401K investment